NTC Swimmming Pool
Pool Modifications Due to Covid-19
We will be following all CDC and IDHP guidelines which have not been completely established at this time. Please continue to visit napervilletennis.com for updates as we will continue to update all pool procedures here.
- Restrooms will be available for use, if necessary. Please be mindful to change into your swimming attire and use the restroom before leaving your house.
- Members will need to bring their own chairs as all deck furniture has been removed to minimize touch points.
- Due to reduced pool capacity, families will need to sign up for blocks of time via SignUpGenius. Only members listed on the pool membership that are a part of your immediate household will be allowed at this time. (Additional information on how to sign up, availability, etc. to follow)
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been updated and increased in the restrooms and at all other touch points.
- Social distancing practices (staying 6 feet apart) are mandatory on the pool deck as well as in the pool to the best of everyone’s ability. Masks are required for entry and exit of pool for everyone over the age of two, who is medically capable of wearing a mask.
|Family (included H.S. and younger)||$261.00|
|Individual Adult (18 & over & nannies)||$108.00|
|Individual Child (through high school) w/ Adult||
Open 48 hours after the governement give clearance through Labor Day
Monday - Friday: 4 to 8 P.M.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays: Noon to 8 P.M.
Gated Kiddy Pool: Open during regular family pool hours.