iCompete Tennis League
- iCompete Tennis League Features:
- Economical: $30 league fee per season
- Just $25 per Singles and Mixed Format, both earn ranking points.
- Singles Format Events
- 4 rounds per event (approximately 2 hours for 12’s and up) top scorers of the event go to playoffs for that event. 10’s are often slightly shorter events.
- Champion and Finalist awards at each event.
- Mixed Format – All Divisions
- Play includes double and singles competition and a drill component with the oncourt director.
- Points are awarded for games won and participation.
- Both Formats
- Players can feel accomplishment for earning points for games won in both formats even if they lose the match.
- Registration is first come, first served, rather than by ranking points. Sign up early.
- Points accumulate for the entire season and standings are updated after every match. Standing will be comprised of each player's top 8 scores.
- Good entry into competition and offers a chance to practice “aging up”.
- Participating clubs are in the western suburbs, travelling together is fun and cost-effective and matches all have similar starting times.
Visit www.icompetetennis.com for complete information on the league!
8s (Gender Neutral-Red Ball)
10s (Gender Neutral-Orange & Green Dot Ball)
12s (Gender Neutral)
Girls 15s and Boys 15s
Girls Open and Boys Open (18U)
Friday Summer mIxed Format (Friday Summer is all age divisions for purposes of signup but the points are awarded by division. )
Player Information Form: Click Here.
Sign up for the league and each event by visiting our website at www.icompetetennis.com.
All credit and debit cards are accepted. (48 hour cancellation is required for refunds.)
2017-18 League Schedule is routinely updated at www.icompetetennis.com as additional times become available.
* Division Notes: A player must 'age up' to the next division at the start of their birth month. For example, a player turning age 13 on December 10th may play with both the 12's and 15's through November but starting December 1st can no longer compete with the 12's. For the season end championship that player can only compete with the 15's (and in the Open Division). Players may sign-up for older age divisions for a challenge, but they cannot play down. Players with a Midwest Ranking of 300 or better must play up one age division or in the Open or Elite Division.