Junior Team Tennis at NTC
NTC’s JTT is a very popular program. The program is a travel team and NTC teams have enjoyed great success in this league
earning multiple league and district championships. Join the fun!
Kids will experience playing on a team in singles, doubles, and mixed doubles formats. Players alternate playing and cheering on their teammates, learning from their coach through the entire match.
- NTC will field teams in the 10U (orange and green ball), 12U, 14U, and 18U divisions.
- A NTC coach will travel with the team and be on-site at all matches, providing feedback and encouraging team comradery.
- 4-8 players are needed per match to compete. Teams may be gender neutral, but ideally teams will consist of an equal number of boys and girls as often as possible. Each team will consist of 8-10 players.
- Teams will play one match per month. Some matches are home matches, and some are away matches, with an emphasis on double header matches for ages 12+.
- Pizza and refreshments follow each event.
For more information, please contact NTC at (630) 355-5600 or email us at email@example.com.