2020-21 Junior Team Tennis (JTT) Program at NTC
Club’s JTT Travel Team Program provides a positive competitive learning environment to develop our players both on and off the courts. Team Tennis is fun and develops players’ passion for the
game so that each player has a strong desire to fulfill their potential. Match experience is critical in player development and drives their improvement. On-court coaching (all coaches
safe certified) helps players learn to make decisions and execute them under game pressure boosting their confidence and fostering team camaraderie.
Divisions that play these Saturdays: 9/12, 9/26, 10/10, and 10/24. (Schedule below.)
10U Orange: (subject to change, relative to two vs team MT #1)
9/12 Home vs Midtown-Willowbrook #1 3-4:30 p.m.
9/26 Home vs Midtown-Willowbrook #2 3-4:30 p.m.
10/10 at Midtown Willowbrook #1 3-4:30 p.m.
10/24 at Wheaton Sports Center 3-4:30 p.m.
9/12 Home vs Wheaton 3-4:30 p.m.
9/26 Home vs Rush 2 3-4:30
10/10 at Oak Park #1 3-4:30
10/24 at Schaumburg 4:30-6
Yellow Ball (not yet high school)
9/12 at Wheaton at 4:30-6
9/26 at Rush at 4:30-6
10/10 Home vs Oak Park 4:30-6
10/24 at Midtown Willowbrook 4:30-6
Signup info for above divisions:
The fee for the above matches is $150 which can be paid when you register using this link.
There is a section for comments when you register or please feel free to email the club directly: please put JTT in the subject line for the quickest response: info@NapervilleTennis.com
NTC JTT fee includes all coaching, court time, JTT league fee, 2 balls per player per match, immeasurable game development and FUN!
H.S. Boys – All Doubles Division plays these Saturdays: 9/19, 10/3, 10/17, 10/31. (Schedule not yet created.) Please leave 2-7 p.m. available in the meantime.
Signup will begin when the schedule is published by USTA – CDTA. We are hoping for double headers, but this depends on clubs court times and number of teams in the league.
Notes relative to Covid Protocol: Here is a link to NTC’s tennis protocol. JTT specific protocol is detailed below. None of the clubs in the league require masks oncourt. Oak Park does not allow spectators at the time of this email. All the protocols are subject to change and players need to follow the strictest of the rules, for example, NTC allows scorecards to be sanitized and used, JTT does not, so you cannot use the scorecards during any JTT matches.
JTT Players will receive positive reinforcement to develop self-confidence. They will be encouraged to take risks and make mistakes. Learning through risks and failures fuels creative point play and supports active positive decision making on (and off) the court.
This fall season is short and we have a limited number of team positions. We will attempt to accommodate as many players as possible within the safety protocols, but encourage you to sign up as soon as possible.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the courts!
WSL JTT COVID-Procedures
Our priority is to make sure players, coaches, club staff stay safe. The following procedures will be in place at all JTT event sites as player, spectator and club staff safety is of utmost concern.
1. Each player will be given 2 balls to be marked or delineated by host
2. Players/spectator should arrive no more than 10 minutes before scheduled match times; and leave immediately after scores are reported
3. To minimize the size of group gatherings, ONLY Player plus 1 spectator will be allowed on site
4. Hand sanitizer will be available at each facility
5. Players must bring their own water bottles/containers; water may not be available
6. Players must wear masks when entering the facilities and courts; masks are not mandatory while playing
7. Spectators must wear masks at all times at indoor facilities
8. Score cards will not be used on court
9. Failure to comply with the COVID-19 Procedures, by the player or spectator, will result in match disqualification for the player
10. These are minimum standards, some facilities may require more stringent protocol that must be adhered to by both player and spectator.