WSL JTT COVID-Procedures
Our priority is to make sure players, coaches, club staff stay safe. The following procedures will be in place at all JTT event sites as player, spectator and club staff safety is of utmost concern.
1. Each player will be given 2 balls to be marked or delineated by host
2. Players/spectator should arrive no more than 10 minutes before scheduled match times; and leave immediately after scores are reported
3. To minimize the size of group gatherings, ONLY Player plus 1 spectator will be allowed on site
4. Hand sanitizer will be available at each facility
5. Players must bring their own water bottles/containers; water may not be available
6. Players must wear masks when entering the facilities and courts; masks are not mandatory while playing
7. Spectators must wear masks at all times at indoor facilities
8. Score cards will not be used on court
9. Failure to comply with the COVID-19 Procedures, by the player or spectator, will result in match disqualification for the player
10. These are minimum standards, some facilities may require more stringent protocol that must be adhered to by both player and spectator.