We have been working very hard to develop safe practices and while we recognize that each individual has their own comfort level regarding Covid-19, it is important to remain conservative enough to respect the needs of those in the high risk category.
Thank you for helping to maintain these safe practices.
Changes at NTC During Covid
- The playroom is temporarily closed.
- The kitchen is temporarily closed.
- If you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms do not enter the clubhouse.
- Please wear a mask in the lobby, court hallway and restrooms. This is for everyone’s protection.
- Showers are not available and towel service has been suspended.
- Shared lockers are not available. A limited number of permenant lockers are available to rent. Email the club if you are interested.
- Please always stand 6 feet from others and the front desk for your safety and the safety of our NTC staff
- Please do not congregate in the lobby to socialize.
- Please arrive as close to your court time as possible to limit the number of people in the lobby.
- Please limit spectators in the lobby, but if you feel it is important to stay, please wear a mask and position yourself 6 feet from others. Spectators should distance themselves as much as possible.
Preparing to Play
- Players should enter NTC no more than 10 minutes before the time expected to play and wear a mask (if they are medically capable of doing so) inside the building and until on court.
- Wash your hands with a soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer), or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available, before going to the court.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share racquets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
- Court doors have been removed for fewer touch points.
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players. Avoid physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five).
- Avoid touching your face.
- Scorecards are available at the player's risk. The player must uncover the cards and spray them with alcohol spray before and after play and put the cover back on after use. The spray is available at the front desk. It is recommended that only one player touch the scorecards.
- Stay on your side of the court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain physically distanced from other players when taking a break.
Team and Tournament Covid Policies
- Please sign a waver upon entering the tennis club. Players will need to include their contact informatoin and notify the club if they should become Covid positive.
- You must pay for the match before entering the courts and may pay by credit card (contactless), house acount charge, check or cash.
- To accomodate proper contact tracing, captains please drop off your list of players, which court they used, and their contact info or email the same to firstname.lastname@example.org by the time the match is complete. Notify NTC immediately if any of your players become Covid-19 positive.