We have worked hard to develop safe practices and while we recognize that each individual has their own comfort level regarding Covid-19, it is important to remain conservative enough to respect the needs of those in the high risk category.
Thank you for helping to maintain these safe practices.
Changes at NTC During Covid
- The playroom is temporarily closed.
- The kitchen is temporarily closed.
- If you are exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms do not enter the clubhouse.
- Please wear a mask in the lobby, court hallway and restrooms. This is for everyone’s protection.
- Showers are not available and towel service has been suspended.
- Shared lockers are not available. A limited number of permenant lockers are available to rent. Email the club if you are interested.
- Please always stand 6 feet from others and the front desk for your safety and the safety of our NTC staff.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby to socialize.
- Please arrive as close to your court time as possible to limit the number of people in the lobby.
- Please limit spectators in the lobby. Spectators must wear a mask and should distance themselves as much as possible.
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players. Avoid physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five).
- Scorecards are available at the player's risk. We ask that you spray them with alcohol spray before and after play. It is recommended that only one player touch the scorecards.
- Stay on your side of the court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain physically distanced from other players when taking a break.
Team and Tournament Covid Policies
- Players will need to include their contact informatoin and notify the club if they should become Covid positive.
- You must pay for the match before entering the courts and may pay by credit card (contactless), house account charge, check or cash.
- To accomodate proper contact tracing, captains please drop off your list of players, which court they used, and their contact info or email the same to email@example.com by the time the match is complete. Notify NTC immediately if any of your players become Covid-19 positive.