CHANGES AT NTC DURING COVID RESTRICTIONS
- The playroom is temporarily closed.
- The kitchen is temporarily closed
- Showers are not available and towel service has been suspended.
- Please enter the club via the front door and exit via the side door while maintaining six feet distance from one another.
- Please always stand 6 feet from the front desk for your safety and the safety of our front desk staff.
PREPARING TO PLAY
- Players should come to the facility no more than 10 minutes before the time expected to play and wear a mask in the lobby and until on court.
- Wash your hands with a soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer), or use a hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available, before going to the court.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share racquets or any other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats and towels.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five).
- If you play doubles, avoid all incidental contact, NO Bryan Brothers Chest Bumps and NO whispering to each other from a close distance to strategize.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment.
- Avoid sharing food, drinks or towels.
- Stay on your side of the court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain physically distanced from other players when taking a break.
- Leave the court as soon as possible.
- Please keep in mind that during Phase 3 we are limited to a maximum of groups of 10 and are maintaining physical distancing if socializing.