Junior Team Tennis at NTC
It's time again for Junior Team Tennis (JTT) at Naperville Tennis Club! NTC’s JTT is a very popular
program, is a travel team, and NTC teams have enjoyed great success in this league earning multiple league and district championships. Join the fun!
Kids will experience playing on a team in singles, doubles, and mixed doubles formats. Players alternate playing and cheering on their teammates, learning from their coach through the entire match.
- NTC will field teams in the 10U (orange and green ball), 12U, 14U, and 18U divisions.
- A NTC coach will travel with the team and be on-site at all matches, providing feedback and encouraging team comradery.
- 4-8 players are needed per match to compete. Teams may be gender neutral, but ideally teams will consist of an equal number of boys and girls as often as possible. Each team will consist of 8-10 players.
- Teams will play one match per month. Some matches are home matches, and some are away matches, with an emphasis on double header matches for ages 12+.
- Pizza and refreshments follow each event.
2018 Winter League Season
The West Suburban 4-month winter league culminates with a league championship in May.
- Matches will be held from January to April. Matches will likely be played on Friday or Saturday evening and possibly on Sunday afternoons. Matches will not be held on Sunday mornings. Schedules will be published in November.
- Cost is $20 for league registration plus $25 per dual match and $45 for double header for members and $35/$55 for non-members.
- Competition format is singles, doubles, and mixed doubles. USTA membership is NOT required.
- Registration is full but email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being on that alternate list.
2018 High School Girls Session
For more information, please contact NTC at (630) 355-5600 or email us at email@example.com.