NTC Club Policies
Session Sweeteners: Naperville Tennis Club will no longer offer makeup classes as of August 22, 2022. Instead, as a courtesy to our members who have committed to lesson
and drill programming, we will be gifting free lessons, drills, Supervised Match Plays, and In-House League Play. It breaksdown as follows:
• Every Junior Developmental, Adult Beginner, and Advanced Beginner enrollee will be offered, per full series registered lesson:
1 complimentary CYD lesson in Session I
2 complimentary CYD lessons in Session II
1 complimentary CYD lesson in Session III
• Every Junior Excellence player (excluding World Class I) will be offered, per full series registered class:
1 complimentary CYD Match Play in Session I
2 complimentary CYD Match Plays in Session II
1 complimentary CYD Match Play in Session III
• Every Adult Intermediate and higher drill (including Team Drills) will be offered, per full series registered drills:
2 complimentary CYD In-House League plays in Session I
4 complimentary CYD In-House League plays in Session II
2 complimentary CYD In-house League plays in Session III
• Every Pickleball Drill will be offered, per full series registered drills:
3 complimentary Open Plays in Session I
5 complimentary Open Plays in Session II
3 complimentary Open Plays in Session III
To help facilitate openings, we ask that our valued NTC members send an email to email@example.com as early as you know you will miss a class so we can open spots up for others. We are hoping there is a solid give-and-take flow; however, we cannot guarantee there will be openings that work with your schedule. With your help, Session Sweeteners will be a success.
CYD Policy: All Choose-Your-Date activities require a 48-hour cancellation to receive a credit.
Refund Policy: Fees are non-refundable except as follows (see list below). A pro-rated credit shall be issued to a student who is asked to withdraw from a class due to not meeting level requirements. A credit, less a 10 percent administrative charge, will be issued for:
1) Medical reasons. The credit is issued from the emailed unenrollment notification date. (With a doctor's verification the 10 percent fee does not apply.)
2) To a student who drops a class before the start of a session, provided the class is not full.
3) To a student from the date they are replaced in a class.
4) There are no refunds for tournament absences.
Class Change Policy: Schedule changes incur a $10 fee; one fee is waived per season. Exception is made for level changes.
Make-up Policy: In lieu of make-ups, NTC offers Session Sweeteners. See above. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you will miss a class.
Not Under NTC Control: No credits are given or make-ups allowed for weather emergencies, loss of power caused by the City of Naperville, government restrictions, or acts of God.
Proper Attire: Participants need proper court attire and non-marking athletic shoes. Juniors should have an age/size appropriate racquet.